Notebook PC gradually changes from the office products into life necessities of life. It also exists a lot of problems on the operation and usage. Many of Aussie laptop users have questions about how to replace one new laptop battery. If your laptop computer battery fails or no longer holds a sufficient charge, you can easily replace it. Today Batteryfast battery experts share following complete steps for replacing your notebook battery:
- Turn off your laptop and disconnect the power adapter.
2. Release the latch or other attachment devices that hold your HP HS03 laptop battery in place.
3. Slide the old battery out of its compartment or storage bay.
Note: Avoid touching the contacts on the battery itself or inside the bay; the oils on your fingertips could reduce the conductivity of the HP battery.
4. Take the replacement HP HS04 battery out of the box.
5. Slide it into the notch or bay.
6. Close the safety latch to lock it into place.
7. Reconnect the HP laptop AC adapter and give the notebok battery a full charge.