Milwaukee M18 FUEL 21 Degree Framing Nailer sets the new standard for cordless framing nailers. By leveraging our nitrogen spring mechanism, POWERSTATE brushless motor, and REDLINK Intelligence, this nailer provides you with pneumatic performance and the convenience and freedom of cordless power.
Milwaukee Cordless Power Tools Battery Usage and Care Tips
• Use light only with specifically designated Milwaukee M18 cordless tool battery packs. Use of any other drill battery packs maycreate a risk of injury and fire.
• When battery pack is not in use, keep it awayfrom other metal objects, like paper clips, coins,keys, nails, screws or other small metal objects,that can make a connection from one terminalto another. Shorting the battery terminals togethermay cause burns or a fire.
• Recharge only with the battery charger specified by themanufacturer. A charger that is suitable for one typeof battery pack may create a risk of fire when usedwith another battery pack.
• Under abusive conditions, liquid may be ejectedfrom the battery; avoid contact. If contact ac-cidentally occurs, flush with water. If liquidcontacts eyes, additionally seek medical help.Liquid ejected from the Milwaukee cordless drill battery may cause irritationor burns.
• Do not expose a battery pack or tool to fire orexcessive temperature. Exposure to fire or tem-perature above 130°C (265°F) may cause explosion.
• Do not use a battery pack or tool that is dam-aged or modified. Damaged or modified batteriesmay exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire,explosion or risk of injury.
• Follow the power tool battery charging instructions and do notcharge the battery packs or cordless power tool outside thetemperature range specified in the instructions. Charging improperly or at temperatures outsidethe specified range may damage the Milwaukee M12 Power Tool Battery and increase the risk of fire.